Reducing Generational Conflict: At Work and At Home
Would you like to reduce the conflict and improve the relationships in your personal and professional life? This course can help you do that by revealing a major hidden cause behind a lot of the conflicts and miscommunication we all face—generational differences.
You might be familiar with the traditional approach to generations, like Baby Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y, etc., but in this course you’ll learn why the traditional approach to generations is flawed and discover a new and powerful approach that makes much more sense. You’ll probably even learn that you’re part of a generation, or “Value Population,” you’ve probably never even heard of before, such as the Performers, the Techticians, the Believers, etc.
What’s more, you’ll see how you and people of different generations in your life grew up in very different times and have very different values and perspectives on life. It’s as if you come from very different worlds. To bridge this gap, you’ll gain powerful tools to help you communicate and get along with them better, both at work and at home.
At work, this knowledge can help you in areas such as:
- Sales and Marketing—to better communicate and connect with customers
- Management—to better lead employees of different generations
- Human Resources—to better attract, engage, and retain employees
- Continuous Improvement—to improve collaboration, productivity, and innovation
At home, this knowledge can help you improve relationships with:
- Yourself—it’s a powerful tool for self-discovery and personal growth
- Your Kids, Parents, Spouse, Friends, Neighbors, etc.
- Basically Anyone—who was born in America and is of a different generation
- Over 26 lectures and 3 hours of content!
In this course you will discover:
- A powerful new tool for reducing conflict and improving relationships in your life
- How the traditional approach to generations is flawed
- A new approach to generations, based on deep-seated social values
- The history behind why different generations have different values
- The hidden values of your generation and those of the people in your life
- The similarites and differences between generations
- You will also get helpful printouts about each generation to help you use this knowledge in your daily life, at work and at home.
Text us for more details and titles. Thank you
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"