Learn Cisco Sourcefire IPS and Prepare For SSFIPS exam
Video Course Description
This course covers Cisco Sourcefire / Firesight next generation IPS and takes the student into advanced topic that would allow them to understand the solution and prepare for the SSFIPS exam – 500-285
This course covers version 5.4.1
Student needs to have previous knowledge about the terminology of intrusion prevention and detection.
Over 8 hours of video instructions
No material are included with this class.
You should take this course if you are curious about the SourceFire / Firesight / Firepower and want to get familiar with the product or if you want to prepare for the 500-285 exam.
The course progress the student in configuring the product from basics to advanced level and covers theoretical knowledge needed for the exam.
What are the requirements?
- Understand network fundamentals
- General knowledge of intrusion prevention and detection systems
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand Cisco Sourcefire Next Generation IPS
- Configure Cisco Sourcefire NGIPS using Cisco Firesight
- Create Access Control Policies
- Create IPS policies
- Create Application Filtering Policies
- At a high level understand how to configure SSL inspection / Decryption
- Understand and configure security intelligence
- Understand how to configure sensitive data detection
- Create custom IPS rules
- Use Firesight as a compliance tool
- Configure Traffic Profile to monitor traffic deviation and identify anomalies on the network
- Automating Responses to Threats
- Using and creating Dashboards
- Running reports and creating custom reports
- Scheduling reports
- Understand Snort Rules Anatomy
- Understand the different preprocessors used by the system
- Understand user accounts, external authentication, and user roles
- Prepare for the SSFIPS exam 500-285
What is the target audience?
- Students who want to learn Cisco Sourcefire Intrusion Prevention System
- Students seeking to get certified SSFIPS
Text us for more details and titles. Thank you
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"