Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is a customized HR system that works on the following:
1. Employee Profiling (201)
2. Employment Appointments (Contract Generation)
3. Attendance and Tardiness Management
4. Remittance and Contribution Maintenance
5. Payroll Records Monitoring
6. Loans and Other Pays
7. Applications for Leave/Undertime/Overtime/Exitpass/Gatepass/Loans/Requests
8. Personnel Functions for Application Filing and Approval
9. HR Functions for Employee Enrollment, Appointment, Personnel Action, Tardiness
10. Supervisory function for manpower pooling, attendance and remittances
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"