- 3M's Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides a lightweight, easy breathing combination not found in fiberglass containing filters
- Well suited for a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants and can be used as a prefilter for certain chemical exposures
- The 2097 can be used with 3M's wide variety of half and full face piece designs
- Passing NIOSH's P-series test criteria, the 2097 P100 filter provides a minimum 99.97 percent filter efficiency
- The unique flexible filter material resists abrasion and wetting. Filters are flame and water resistant
From the Manufacturer
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. 3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors and ozone protection up to 10 times OSHA PEL. Not NIOSH certified for use against ozone. Use with 3M Respirators 5000 Series or 3M Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M Adapter 502, 3M Face pieces 6000 Series or 3M Face pieces 7000 Series with bayonet filter holders. When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half face pieces or 50 times PEL with full face pieces. Full face pieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Also offers nuisance level relief from organic vapors that are below the PEL. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or other applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower. Do not use for respiratory protection against acid gases or in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"