read read and read carefully..
Limited stocks only..
text first for the item stock availability..
Pik-up only location is mangaldan, pangasinan
we dont ship the items..
price changes without prior notice..
if interested text us @ 09227647201
ABC TILE ADHESIVE is a cement-based adhesive designed for bonding ceramic wall and floor tiles, marble, granite and natural stones on concrete surfaces. Only the highest quality portland cement, natural sand fillers and chemical additives are used. When using ABC TILE ADHESIVE, the thin-bed method is applied for faster and better looking tile installation.
Prevents tile cracks, bonding failure and efflorescence
- High adhesive tensile strength
- Non-sag and high initial adhesiveness
- Greater workability due to long pot life and open time
- Applicable in interior and exterior areas
- Higher productivity per worker per day
- For tile installations over non-concrete surfaces, such as existing ceramic tiles, gypsum boards, fiber cement boards, granolithic floors, marble, granite or wood, use ABC TILE ADHESIVE in combination with ABC REDIFIX or ABC TILE ADHESIVE HEAVY-DUTY. Consult your ABC representative or dealer for more information.
- Use only clean plastic pail or galvanized iron sheet and other non-absorptive material as mixing base. Use only clean water. Don’t use saline water. Do not mix newly prepared tile adhesive with an old mix to extend pot life. Dampen substrates lightly before applying and spreading tile adhesive especially during hot or windy conditions. For best results, dip tiles lightly in water and stack vertically to remove excess water before installation. Observe the 15 min. open time of ABC TILE ADHESIVE to ensure that tiles are not laid on material that has lost its adhesive power. Use ABC REDIFIX for heavy-duty tile fixing and for tile installation on existing tiles, granolithic floors, marble, plywood, gypsum and fiber cement boards and other non-concrete materials and substrates. Do not damp the whole pail of mixed tile adhesive on the floor. Let the mix remain inside the pail and apply only on a 1-2 m2 area at a time.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"