The GXP2130 v2 is a Linux-based device with 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys for customization and 4-way voice conferencing to keep business users in-touch. It includes 8 BLF/speed-dial keys to allow users to easily monitor presence and status of other extensions and transfer calls. HD audio and a 2.8" color LCD screen create high quality calls and built-in Bluetooth support allows for use of Bluetooth headsets and transferring of phonebook and calls from paired mobile devices. This Enterprise IP phone also features Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets. The GXP2130 v2 is perfect for small businesses, SOHOs and enterprises looking for a high quality IP phone with comprehensive features that is easy-to-use.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2130 v2 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2130 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
• Supports 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts and 4-way voice conferencing
• 2.8 inch (320x240) color-screen LCD
• Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
• 8 dual-colored BLF/speed-dial keys
• HD audio on speakerphone and handset
• Integrated Bluetooth
• 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
For any inquiries please call 63 306 120 2701 and 63 939 312 0009.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"