The Yealink T18P has comprehensive call features such as call waiting, transfer, forward, hold, mute, redial, and DND. The T18P has a built-in HTTP web server, QoS, and IP-PBX system integration for a multitude of additional telephony features.
This single line VoIP Phone is a functional choice for large scale deployments with Power Over Ethernet support, auto provisioning, and interoperability with leading IP-PBX's and soft switches. Designed for working in an environment needing a basic feature IP phone, the Yealink T18P is a very cost-effective choice for small business, SOHO and Hotel,college apartments, supermarkets, and warehouse.
Yealink SIP-T18P Features and Functions:
• Volume control, Ringtone selection
• Integrated Voice Response System
• G.711u/A, G.722, G.726, G.729AB, G.723.1 Codec support
• Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision/IVR
• Auto provision for firmware, configuration, ringtone etc. via TFTP/FTP/HTTP/PnP
• QoS: IEEE 802.1p/q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3ToS
• 20 keys including 2 programmable keys
• 4 feature keys (Transfer/Hold/Mute/Redial)
• 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
• Desktop with footstand (detachable), Wall-mountable
• For any inquiries please call 63 906 120 2701 and 63 939 312 0009.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"