Key Specifications/Special Features
Essential utility in business, education,security,
media,justice, tourism, health care, living and other field
Supports microSD card, over 5 years good reputation
Very easy to operate with real-date and time display
OEM orders are welcome
Built-in sensitive microphone for audio monitoring
Real-time recording in AVI video format
External memory: 2/4/8/16GB for optional
Playback video on PC
Built-in rechargeable Li-battery
CMOS chipset with 0.3MP
Video compression: AVI video format, VGA 640 x 480 pixels
(regular)/720 x 480 pixels version or OEM HD version30fps±
Photo format: 1,280 x 1,024 pixels (regular) or as request
Adapter type: USB simple AC adapter with USB cable
Colors (optional): silver/black
HD version is available to make
Model: HDDV-03 1,280 x 720 pixels AVI
There are two function buttons. The one closest to the
camera hole is designated REC.
The other one is inboard of the REC button and designated
1. The device has a built-in rechargeable battery that
needs to be fully charged when the device is new.
2. Make sure to insert a MicroSD card before using the
3. Press and hold ON/OFF to turn on the device. The Yellow
LED will turn on, which means the device is in STANDBY
4. Press and hold REC to start recording video. The yellow
LED will blink fast three times, then turn off. This means
that during video recording, the LED is not lit, which
makes it less likely to be spotted.
5. Press REC to pause video recording and save the
recording to that point. The LED will turn on. The device
is now in STANDBY mode. In STANDBY mode, press REC to take
a still image. To continue recording, press and hold REC.
6. To record a still image: Turn on the device by pressing
and holding ON/OFF to enter STANDBY mode. The LED will
turn on. Press REC to record a single still image. The
LED will flash. Press REC for another image.
7. To set the date/time of the device, which is used to
timestamp media recordings, create a text file in the root
of the MicroSD card with a file name of TAG.TXT. Open the
file and add the following three lines:
Replace the date and time above with the values you want.
Save the file. Turn the device off, then back on to reset
the clock based on the text file.
8. To turn off the device, press and hold ON/OFF until the
LED goes out.
9. The device powers off by itself after a period of
10. It's not necessary to power on the device to access
recorded media via the USB cable.
11. When you first connect the device to a computer, it may
be necessary to install a driver.
12. If the device stops functioning, use the reset button
to reset the device. The reset button is recessed inside
the small hole between the MicroSD card and the USB port.
1x Keychain Camera
1x USB Cable
1x User manual
IF you have any question regarding the product please contact us or send us a message here.
We GIVE Discounts to our DEALERS / INSTALLERS,
WHOLESALER AND FOR VOLUME ORDERS !! CALL US NOW !!!
We accept payment thru Visa,Paypal,Credit card,Debit card,Online banking,E-WalletBank transfer,Direct debit,Cash and PIN payment.
For inquiries,brochures,packages please do visit our fb page at OfficialGXTECHphilippines
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"