Saluta Glutathione Injection by 1200mg QAF (now AllYoung Pharma)
also available Saluta Glutathione Injectaion by SSP
1 set Php 3,200
3 sets Php 9,000
10 sets Php 27,500
Ready to order? Fill out this ORDER FORM
We do International Shipping
Open for Wholesale | Dropship | Resell
Best used with Oral GlutathioneBenefits of Authentic SALUTA Glutathione Whitening 10 vials 1200mg each - Sterile for IV OR IM Injection
- Complete set with Vitamin C, Syringe, and butterfly
- Safe & Effective, proven quality
- Glutathione for Skin Whitening has Been Shown To Be Safe and Effective in Numerous Clinical Studies
- Contains 1200mg of L-Glutathione per vial, highest quality pharmaceutical grade
- Manufactured by QAF Pharmaceuticals Labs
Glutathione and l-glutathione is a natural molecule found in our bodies and synthesized by the liver. It’s found in some of the foods we eat and it’s actually in every cell of our skin. Recent scientific research has shown that the level of glutathione in your cells has a direct impact on and is an important indicator of the health and appearance of your skin.
Glutathione competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA's ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.
There is a growing body of evidence pointing to significant health benefits from ensuring you have the proper level of glutathione in your cells. Higher glutathione level are being linked to a healthier liver. In addition, new data is demonstrating that injectable glutathione serves as a potentially very effective treatment for Parkinson’s Disease. The research and work done by Dr. Ronald Hoffman in this area has been incredibly beneficial and enlightening.
L-Glutathione Reduced 1200mg
As with all supplements pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
Glutathione has cellular protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"