Kreg SML-F150 Fine Pocket Hole 1-1/2-Inch #2 Square-Drive Washer-HeadScrews
- Work well in 1" thick, hardwood material
- The washer head of this screw is the most popular head style as the wide bearing surface of the head will not overdrive in the bottom of the pocket.
- Features a type 17 auger tip that self-taps its' own hole, eliminating the need to predrill in even the hardest materials.
- Have larger diameter steel shanks making for an impressively strong screwthat is almost impossible to break
- dry-lubricant coating that eases driving torque and provides greater rust resistance
* If you need less or more, just let me know.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"