The Rockler Universal Drawer Slide Jig is the ultimate aid for installing drawer slides of almost any type, including ball-bearing or epoxy-coated side-mount slides and even center-mount slides! The jig features a locking wedge that holds the slide securely with no risk of slippage. Press the jig against the face of your cabinet and your slide is positioned perfectly level, with the proper setback. The jig can be clamped in place if desired, and it also features an adjustable rod that references off of the face frame rails or cabinet bottom for fast, repeatable height settings.
- Sliding wedge locks slide securely into the jig
- Adjustable indexing foot allows perfect repeatability
- Foot can be rotated for use on top or bottom
- Cutouts in jig allow access for drill and driver bits
- Large clamping area so jig can be clamped in place
- Durable foamed nylon body with steel indexing rod and ABS foot
- Indexing rod is stored onboard when not in use
- Not compatible with Blum Tandem Drawer Slides.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"