Position Title: Contact Centre Agent/Customer Service Representative Travel
We Offer Great Perks such as:
Chance to go to the UK for Training
Free meals (then subscript of once a month)
Above Industry Compensation Packages
With 20% Night Differential
UK Working Hours
Mostly Weekends Off!
As a Contact centre agent or Customer Service Representative the responsibilities include:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Establishes policies by entering client information;
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Improves processes by reporting problems, gathering data and processing accounts
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Hotel reservations, using computer terminal or telephone.
Required Education: College level/ College Graduate of any degree
At least 6 months of experience in a similar call centre position
Good data entry and typing skills
Proficient in relevant computer applications
Excellent Communication skills
Verbal and Written/documentation skills
Ability to multi task with ease
Problem Analysis and problem solving
Must have good attention to detail
Resilient and adaptable to constant changes
Flexible with work hours
Working with Anderson Group Philippines means being part of a dynamic global organisation that that is committed, dedicated, and driven. We seek to empower our employees, to nurture their talents, and develop them to be their best.
It is our goal to always provide superior service to our clients, but we know that the core of business is our very own people.
We think you’ll be a great addition to our team!
If you agree, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re also welcome to personally visit our office at 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, 22 Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center Pasig City.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"