What can we offer?
• REGULAR EMPLOYMENT
• Earn up to Php 25,000.00
• 5 working days/week
• Work near your home
• Dayshift job
• Leave credits
• Life insurance
• You will be part of a Multinational Consumer Financing Company across Europe, Asia and US
• Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
• With atleast two (2) years of experience in END-TO-END RECRUITMENT is required.
• Required skill(s): Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong and pleasing personality, solid knowledge of Microsoft office tools, independent, creative and keen on details
• Open to work in extended hours, weekends, and holidays.
• Willing to be assigned in Naga City
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Brief Job Responsibilities:
• Facilitates recruitment drives and ensures smooth and timely flow of recruitment operations.
• Administers pre-employment exams.
• Conducts HR Interview following the screening guidelines for all mass positions.
• Effectively profiles candidates to the best position available versus his qualifications.
• Maximizes the candidate’s potentials by identifying all possible positions he can be endorsed.
• Proactively coordinates and calibrates with the stakeholders to ensure needs of the hiring department are met.
• Plans, strategizes, and executes action plans with the sourcing team to ensure headcount fulfilment of his assigned account.
• Updates applicant database and trackers accurately and timely.
• Maintains hiring dashboards and sends daily/weekly/monthly and other reports needed timely and accurately.
• Politely addresses phone inquiries on recruitment concerns from applicants, employees, and other stakeholders and properly directs concerns to other parties concerned.
• Participates in job fairs and other external recruitment activities when needed.
• Assists in the Job Offer administration.
• Fulfills tasks that may be assigned by the Recruitment Manager from time to time.
WAYS TO APPLY:
Text us & be screened over the phone!
Text: Full name/City Address/RecruitmentSpecialist
e.g. (Homer Cruz/Quezon City/RecruitmentSpecialist)
Please note that: We can only respond to your concerns from Monday-Friday (9:00am-6:00pm) only
Tel: (02) 7535725
Send your resume!
Visit our Website!
Like us on Facebook!
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"