• Must have a great speaking and understanding of English.
• Graduate of any 4 year course preferably Psychology or Human Resource Management.
• Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants.
•Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
•Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
•Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
•Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
•Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
•Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
•Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
•Willing to work in Imus, Cavite.
•Full time position available.
How to apply:
Send your updated resume to email@example.com and write the position you're applying for as the subject of the message & contact number that we can best reach you at.
You may also visit and like our Facebook page---> https://www.facebook.com/pages/CallMax-Solutions/1428853917333180
We'd love to meet you!
JOIN US. BE GREAT.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"