Position Title: Reports Analyst
We Offer Great Perks such as:
Chance to go to the UK for Training
Free meals (then subscript of once a month)
Above Industry Compensation Packages
With 20% Night Differential
UK Working Hours
Mostly Weekends Off!
As a Reports Analyst, your daily duties and responsibilities shall include:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Required Education: College Graduate of any degree
At least 1 year of experience in a similar call centre position
Demonstrated experience in handling complex employee issues
Proficient in relevant computer applications
Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organization
Technical expertise regarding data models, database design, development, data mining and segmentation techniques
Strong knowledge of and experience with different reporting databases and CRM.
Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Working with Anderson Group Philippines means being part of a dynamic global organisation that that is committed, dedicated, and driven. We seek to empower our employees, to nurture their talents, and develop them to be their best.
It is our goal to always provide superior service to our clients, but we know that the core of business is our very own people.
We think you’ll be a great addition to our team!
If you agree, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’re also welcome to personally visit our office at 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, 22 Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center Pasig City.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"