b-cause Inc,. is one of the leading Translation and Proofreading/Editing companies in Japan and in the global sphere. We will be opening our new branch office in Cebu, Philippines in September.
We are a company of diversely talented individuals who never puts limit to learning and excellence.
We are currently in need of PROOFREADERS / EDITORS in the following fields:
Applicants must be graduates of any related courses specified above
- Fluent in oral and written English;
- Has at least 1-year proofreading /editing experience;
- Has specific knowledge in a certain category e.g. law, patent, medicine, finance, technology, etc.;
- Able to meet deadlines; and
- Reports work feedback sincerely.
- Has 1 to 3-years proofreading / editing experience;
- Has undergone proofreading / editing training courses;
- Understands Japanese business culture
- Computer and internet savvy
- Salary is given every 25th of the month;
- Salary starts from Php 12,000 to Php 20,000 according to your skills and experience;
- Bonus is given every 3 months in case company has net profit (20% of net profit will be given to employees)
- Travel Allowance, Overtime Pay, Performance Bonus, Special Field Bonus, Attendance Bonus, TOEIC Exam Sponsorship and Trip to Japan for best employees.
* Join us and become the best you can be with the best people and company.
* A bright future for your career goal awaits you.
* Day Shift: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday (Weekends Off)
* Work schedule will be set with Japanese Calendar
For more information about the company please visit us at: http://www.b-cause.co.jp/english/
How to Apply
For interested applicants please send your comprehensive resume with recent picture, cover letter, certifications, if any to email@example.com.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"