SALES MANAGER for HOTEL CLIENTS
Duties & Responsibilities:
Meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
Maintaining customer relationships after the sales, making sales call and contact with potential and existing customers.
Creating a customer base relationship.
Providing service and individual attention to each client.
Keeping records if all interaction with customers, regardless of the outcome of a sale.
Remain updated on product knowledge.
Educate customers through detailed explanations and /or demonstrations.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College from a reputable university.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Sales & Marketing or related field in a 3-5 star Resort/Hotel or Tourism related organizations
- Last two (2) years of work experience should be in a managerial capacity
- With adequate exposure in tourism market place and maintains local connections and suppliers for banquet services, entertainment, etc.
GOOD COMPENSATION PACKAGES AWAITS FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS!!!!!!
For interested applicants please email resume to:
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"