- Derived its name from the latin word “terra” which means earth or land and the Spanish word “verde” which is green. Terra + Verde or Green Earth. These 2 words aptly capture the development concept of the project which aims to create an alternative to city living stripped of greens.
- Is located along Governor’s Drive is the bustling town of Carmona, Cavite. Governors Drive connects the development to 2 major highways, the South Expressway and Emilio Aguinaldo Hi-way going to Cavitex. This makes the project an ideal home location for those working in the Commercial Business Districts of Manila (via Cavitex) and Alabang, Makati, Taguig and even as far as Ortigas area (via South Expressway). Public transportation is available along Governor’s Drive ferrying commuters to and from Alabang, Binan and General Mariano Alvarez (GMA) areas.
- Carmona is located on the Southeastern part of the province of Cavite, approximately 36km South of Manila. It is bounded on the North, East and South by the Municipality of Binan, Laguna; General Mariano Alvarez (GMA) on the Northwest and Silang on the Southwest.
- The topography of Carmona is generally flat to strongly rolling or sloping, partly lowland area, the lowland area, the central hilly area and the upland mountainous area.
- Terraverde Residences is located in Barangay Bancal, one of the 16 Barangays of Carmona. Barangay Bancal is one of the 3 Barangays located in the western part of Carmona which is considered to be an upland area. It is situated at a very high elevation and therefore makes it flood free.
Eloisa Model- Loft Type
Need bigger space on a tight budget? Eloisa House Model is the perfect fit. It has spacious floor area and the lot is big enough to accommodate expansion for any additional space requirement. Interior finish were kept at a minimum to give its owners flexibility to finish it according to own preference.
Lot Area 63sqm
Floor Area 37sqm
Features: Provision for 2 bedrooms, 1 Toilet & Bath, living, dining, & kitchen areas with provision for carport
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"