OWN A UNIT FOR AS LOW AS 8,500,PER MONTH
VIIOCTORIA SPORTS TOWER 2 is located along EDSA besides GMA MRT STATION
20%DOWNPAYMENT TO MOVE IN
FOR PRE SELLING-20% PAYABLE FOR 36 MONTHS AND THE REMAINING 80% CAN BE LOANABLE THRU BANK OR
PAG IBIG FINANCING
NO HIDDEN CHARGES AND WE ARE FREE FOR SITE VIEWING
WE OFFER :
STUDIO TYPE 19-22 SQM
1 BEDROOM 22-27 SQM
2 BEDROOM 37-44 SQM
Pls. text or call me for more inquiries and free site viewing
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"