FAQS - Frequently Asked Questions
Office Location? Our office is located in Cubao Quezon City, Metro Manila, The person to Look for is Mr. Edison Gomez 0998.5491567 / 0917.5323708 / 623.1856. Contact Us to get more detailed information. www.starfrappe.com
Franchise Procedure? Contact Us by calling or sending an SMS in our contact numbers
• No Drink Restriction – you can sell any beverage except hard liquor.
• Carts can be modified as pleased – you can modify the cart with lights, wheels, side tables, additional tarpaulins.
• Certain Equipment's can be converted to LPG – Siopao Steamer, Griller etc
• Franchise Location shall be provided for by the franchisee, he/she must submit a sketch of proposed location for evaluation and approval
• We have no manpower services – you will hire/provide your own crew, we have free Crew Training (if your crew resigned we will train your new staff again)
• A 1 day Franchise Seminar is a must attend – how to conduct food preparation, conduct in selling, sales reporting, inventory control, spoilage, maintenance of equipment.
• Change of Location is available anytime, you just need to reprocess your zoning requirement in the office
• Terms of Payment – Cash, check, bank deposit
• Supplies and Delivery – we have no delivery charges, provided you need to order the minimum order requirement. If not , you can pick up your products to the nearest distributor in your area.
• Zoning – carts shall be 500 meters away from each other. Market protection (example. Your location will not be approved if there is an existing food cart with the same concept of your chosen concept) 500 Meter Radius
How to earn against expensive cart?
Our food cart franchise have no royalty fee, which is one of the reasons that makes them cheaper. Our affordable Food Carts have delicious taste which makes the customer to come back for more! Our products are much affordable, have better quantity and have the same quality of the products of other expensive carts.
You must love FAB Suffrage Inc. . Willingness, commitment and dedication to manage. Self motivated with selling initiatives. Basic Management and entrepreneural skills. Has capacity to invest in a small business in food cart franchise. Local knowledge of the area where you want to set up.
How much does Franchise cost? What is included in the Franchisee fee?
For a cart Php39,000.00 to P200,000.00 The Franchise fee is inclusive of the following: cart with signages and heavy duty equipments. There are no annual franchise fees, no royalty fees and no store-opening fees. Also, the franchise fee includes the license which allows the dealer to operate and use the trademark of Franchise. The Franchise Cart terms is one year renewable annually.
How long does it take to open a Franchise shop?
The Franchise business development process takes 3-4 weeks. The activities include processing of applications, construction of the cart, equipment and materials preparation and training.
When does the dealer have to pay the fee?
Once dealer’s application is approved, franchisee needs to sign a franchise contract and pay the required franchise fee.
How much can a franchisee earn?
Franchisee profitability depends highly on where he locates his cart. Gross margin is estimated at 30%. In order for franchisee to recoup his expenses (cost of goods, rental, depreciation, utilities and labor), he needs to sell about P2,500 per day (assuming rental is at P10,000 per month).
Who will be responsible in the recruitment and training of the personnel?
Franchisee shall source, screen and select the required personnel. For Cart operation minimum of one (1) person per shift. Franchisor will conduct certain training programs which the dealer and his personnel must personally attend and successfully complete before they are allowed to operate and/or manage the unit.
What products will be sold in the Franchise outlet? At what price would the products be sold?
For the cart operation, all Franchise products. Franchisee is not allowed to sell any other food item other than those specified by Franchisor. Franchisor will provide the standard price list of the products indicating the dealer’s selling price to the consumers. Franchisor shall peg the prices of such products according to the targeted profitability rates that will provide reasonable returns to the dealer.
What is the dimension of the cart and area requirement?
It depends on the food cart’s concept. View products here to see the food cart dimension. Area requirement: 2.5 m. x 2.5 m.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"