Accounting for Non-Accountants is a training course that will enlighten you with all that you need to know about the accounting basics. It is aseminar to equip you with the right knowledge and skill sets for you to fully realize the ins and outs of the financial and management sides of business. After this training, expect to understand Accounting as a tool that you can use on actual situations of your chosen field.
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
1. To obtain a full understanding of the General Accounting Theories including the basic Accounting terms, Accounting process and Financial Statements.
2. To be able to comprehend and analyze the 4 Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, and Statement of Changes in Equity) through special ratios and measurements.
3. To be knowledgeable of the Methods of Accounting.
4. To know how to apply Financial Information in real-life decision making from a Financial and Managerial stand point.
5. To appreciate Accounting Basics in a relative and engaging way.
III. Course Outline:
1.1 What is accounting?
1.2 Accounting Process
1.3 Users of Financial Statements
1.4 Accounting 101: Information System
1.5 Underlying Accounting Concepts & Principles
2. Preparation of the Basic Financial Reports
2.1 Balance Sheet
2.2 Income Statement
2.3 Cash Flow Statement
3. Ratios and Analysis
3.1 Analysis & Interpretation of Financial Statements: The Business’ strengths and weaknesses
3.2 Liquidity Analysis
3.3 Profitability Analysis
3.4 Activity Analysis
3.5 Capital Structure Analysis
RESERVATION: PHONE IS REQUIRED.
Look for Ms. Joy Avila (02) 546-5467/ 09166670536.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"