NEEDS ESL/ ENGLISH /CALL CENTER INSTRUCTORS
* Develops and conducts training assessments, competency testing as well as follow-up testing to determine effectiveness of training programs.
* Prepares suitable training module/course for both new hires and existing Customer Service Representatives
* Delivers training materials
* Graduate of any four year course
* Ability to assess readiness & competencies of trainees
* With at least two years working experience as a trainer
* Experience in creating and facilitating training programs
* Experience in working with people on different levels
* Effective presentation and business writing skills
* Highly creative, organized, attentive to details and can analyze and interpret information
* Must have outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), motivational skills, and a professional
FIRST ALLIANCE ACADEMIC INSTITUTE INC.
CALOOCAN HEAD OFFICE: Unit 209 A-C 2nd Floor Victoria Bldg. 11th Avenue Gracepark Monumento Caloocan City
(60 sec. walk from LRT Monumento Station, near Mercury Drug 11th Avenue facing BDO and Equicom Bank and Informatics.)
TEL. NUMBER (02)3760922
No. 006 2nd Floor Gov. Fortunato Halili Avenue Brgy. Turo bocaue Bulacan ( near PETRON GASOLINE Station, in between Bocaue Toll Gate exit and Mc. Arthur H-way infron of Dragon King Fireworks)
Km. 47 St. Paul Seminary Road Lalaan 1 Silang Cavite ( Near St.Paul Seminary Foundation and Brown International School)
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"