The Occupational Safety and Health Standard of the Philippines' DOLE or the Department of Labor and Employment provides the requirements for companies, industries, and establishments to comply with. DOLE conducts regular inspection of business organizations to ensure its compliance to safety laws.
I. For Construction
If you are in the construction business, you are a contractor, you are a safety officer, you are a safety practitioner, you are a safety consultant, construction business owner, you work for a general contractor or gencon, or you work for a subcontractor or subcon, you may need our services or assistance in various ways.
- Help you prepare a Construction Safety and Health Program which you need for your application for building permit, and for other purposes.
- Help you by conducting one day safety awareness training seminar for your employees. This training is required for all employees in the construction industry.
- Help you in preparing and planning for a fire drill, evacuation drill, earthquake drill.
- Conduct specialized safety trainings such as comprehensive understanding of Department Order DO13, working at heights, scaffolding safety, among others. Let us know what training seminar do you need.
- Conduct the 40 hour COSH training or the Construction Occupational Safety and Health training in-house, in your preferred venue and schedule in favor of your project schedule but in compliance with the requirement that such be completed within 2 weeks only.
- Help you comply with DO 13 or the Guidelines Governing Occupational Safety and Health in the Construction Industry
II. For All Industries but Non-Construction
If you are not in the construction industry such as manufacturing, health care, hospital, hospitality, restaurant, food business, you may need our services.
III. Services for All Industries
These services are offered to all companies and industries as required by law.
- Comply with all requirements as stipulated in the DOLE OSHS
- Prepare Safety Plans
- Prepare Safety Programs
- Prepare Safety Policies
- Prepare Safety Procedures
- Prepare and or submit reports required by DOLE
- Regular safety consultancy or consultation to address your concerns on safety and health.
- Conduct Safety Program Audit
- Conduct special safety trainings such as basic first aid, Basic Life Support (BLS), confined space, train the trainer, behavior based safety, electrical safety, machine safety, etc.
- Conduct Safety Inspection of your plant, building, site, or facility
- Sit as regular member of your health and safety committee
- Prepare or revise your fire drill plan, evacuation drill plan, earthquake drill plan, emergency preparedness plan, among others.
- Help you in complying with applicable rules as stated in the OSH Standards.
Service Fee or Professional Fee
Fee in this ads is not reflective of actual fee. Our fee is based on the scope of services you want us to provide.
Kindly email us your safety and health requirement or filling out the form below. When we receive your form, we will get in touch with you so we can draft a proposal or service quotation.
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
DOLE Accredited Safety Practitioner
Accre. No. 1033 160104C 195
valid until January 4, 2019
Globe 0917 544 77 17
Smart 0918 946 46 23
Sun 0922 8111 817
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"