Currency use: US $
SINGAPORE + MALAYSIA + INDONESIA
Selling Period: April 1 - June 30, 2016
Travel Period: Travel Period April 1 - June 30,2016
Roundtrip airport transfer
halfday city tour
johore bahru tour
batam island tour with lunch
3 nights hotel accommodation
Airfare and taxes
Visa ( If applicable )
Day 01: Arrival and meet.CITY TOUR: (Subject to change without prior notice)
RAFFLES HOTEL (PHOTO TAKING OUTSIDE HOTEL), MERLION PARK,
SUNTEC AREA (TRANPORT TURN 3 ROUNDS AT FOUNTAIN OF WEALTH)
CLARKE QUAY, THIAN HOCK KIAN TEMPLE(CHINATOWN),
JEWELLERY FACTORY AND CHOCOLATE GALLERY.
Day 02: Johore bahru tour, 0745hrs - Pick up from Hotel.Drive across the causeway linking Singapore and Malaysia. After immigration formalities, we commence our tour of Johore Bahru with a visit to a handicraft center to observe batik painting. This is followed by a visit to Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque before arriving at a Kampong. The final stop will be at a Muslim Cemetery with a view of the exterior of The Royal Mausoleum before proceeding back to Singapore.
Day 03 : Batam one day tour
- Assembly at HARBOURFRONT Batam Fast # 03–50 to collect boarding pass and check in.
- Depart to Batam island with Luxurious high- speed air conditioned ferry
- Upon arrival, Proceed for immigration and custom clearance.
- Meet and greet our friendly and experienced Local Tour Guide, he/she will esscorted to the air Conditioned coach and proceed for a tour of the beautiful and scenic of Batam Island. - After one over hours ferry ride, relax and enjoy a freshly brewed coffee / Tea and smaple some bakery in the air conditioned lounge at Batam's 1st home industry Bakery - Authentic Baker's Centre (ABC). In this home industry baker, not only that you can ciew the authentic way of Baking of Kek Lapis, you can also purchase the freshly home make Kek Lapis at a very reasonable price. - Visit the biggest temple in Southest Asia" Vihara Duta Maitreya"at Batam Centre. OR visit the oldest and historical temple in the Batam town called “Thua Pek Kong” temple, where one can pray for happiness and Harmohy. You will passing by Nagoya or China Town, in Nagoya town you may see many of bussines activities, shops, banks, Kara oke, reaturant wet Market, 3 & 4 stars htl- Next destination is Polo Shop, where you may to purchase some local branded product such as Polo shirt , hat, etc. with very cheap price or big discount. - Before Lunch will visit the Local Shop, you may perchase the fresh local Favorites such as: Crackers, Dried Cuttlefish, preservedfruits etc. - Lunch will be served at the biggest sea side/Kelong Seafood restaurant, called Golden Prown, there are two restaurant under One Roof, you will be served with nice and delicious seafood, while you are enjoying the food will be entertained with kara oke by other visitors.
Day 04:Breakfast , Free for own leisure until transfer back to airport back to Manila.
Remarks: Rate quoted above is per person based on twin sharing under our allocation on a first come first serve basis.
Rates is subject to change without prior notice.
For further inquiries please feel free to contact email us at email@example.com
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"