Rule 1033 of Philippine Occupational Safety and Health Standards and DOLE DO 16 s2001 state, “The minimum qualifications, duties and number of required safety and health officers shall be as follows: 1) All safety officers must complete the Bureau prescribed training course prior to their appointment in their respective places of employment; 2) All full time safety officers must meet the requirement of duly accredited Safety Practitioners or Safety Consultants by the Bureau; and 3) Not less than the required number of supervisors or technical personnel shall take the required trainings and shall be appointed as a safety officer on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on the number of workers employed and the hazardous or non-hazardous nature of the workplace.”
We invite you for the conduct of an In-house 40 hours Basic Occupational Safety and Health BOSH Training Course for you and your employees, participants. This training is customized for your company to enable participants to identify, evaluate, and control or correct hazards in the workplace, so none of these unsafe conditions or unsafe acts would turn into life threatening situations that curb a company's productive output, simply loss.
BOSH Safety Training
Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training Course
These 40 hours DOLE prescribed training is conducted inhouse, that is, in your company.
If your company, institution, or organization is interested for us to facilitate this BOSH Safety Training for your employees, supervisors, managers, and executives, kindly provide us with the following information either by email or by text.
If by texting
BOSH INHOUSE. Company Name and Address. Your Full Name. Designation. Email Address. Preferred or Target dates
BOSH INHOUSE. Poseidon Mercury Pharmacy Inc. 188 Benitez Street, Cubao, Quezon City. Johnny Fabella. HR and Training Manager. email@example.com Jan19-22
Target training dates may be staggered but it must be within 2 consecutive weeks. It may also be 10 hours per day if not 8 hours per day, for as long as the 40 hours is completed in 2 weeks, this is in compliance with DOLE requirement.
If by email, provide
1. Company Name
2. Company Address
3. Your Full Name
5. Email Address
6. Preferred or Target dates
7. Indicate in the subject line: BOSH Training Inhouse
In-house Training Fee. VAT Inclusive
P130,000 only. in Metro Manila
P140,000 only. outside Metro Manila, in the province
We need a Letter of Acceptance to confirm the scheduled training.
Payment of inhouse training fee upon completion of training.
Your Company shall provide
1. Training Venue. LCD, markers, flipchart
2. Meals and snacks for the participants; speaker and support staff **
3. Reproduce handouts before the start of the training
4. Optional: Facility for actual safety inspection activity (workshop as substitute if not available)
5. 2-way transportation of trainers and staff *
6. Accommodation for our trainers and staff *
* Only if location is outside Metro Manila.
* If location in Metro Manila is not accessible via public transport.
** Providing meal for participants is your decision
We will provide
1. Quality training
2. Master hardcopy of handouts for your reproduction
3. Individual Certificate of Completion for participants who pass and complete the training
4. One CD containing Powerpoint Presentations
Number of Participants
No minimum. Maximum at 35 pax
or as may be pre-agreed upon
Fill-out and Submit the In-house Training Inquiry Form
BOSH Course Outline. Accident Investigation. Behavior Based Safety, Motivation. Communication. Confined Space. Electrical Safety. Fire Safety. First Aid. Hazards Identification, Assessment and Control. Human Elements in OSH. JHA Job Hazard Analysis. Lock Out Tag Out. Machine Safety. Materials Handling and Storage. Occupational Health. Occupational Safety and Health. OSH Standards and Regulatory Requirements. Portable and Power Tools. PPE Personal Protective Equipment. Safety Inspection. Workplace Emergencies. and more.
We will email, call, or text you once we receive your details.
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
Business Development Manager
Resource Person Trainer
For Inquiries Call, text, email us
Globe 0917 544 77 17
Smart 0918 946 46 23
DOLE Accredited Safety Practitioner
Accreditation No. 1033 160104C 195
DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization
Accreditation No. 1030 011516 0060
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"