No requirement. Open to all who wants to learn.
An intensive 2 days HR Seminar on
Employee Discipline and Conduct
Creating a culture of positive employee discipline
PSE Bldg., Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City
Seminar Schedule 2016
May 27-28. August 19-20. November 18-19
PSE Building, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Regular Rate is P10,640
Early Bird Rate is P9,520
if settled or paid at least 8 days before the seminar
Most employers in general prefer not to discipline their employees because it is unpleasant. Nevertheless, having a disciplinary policy in the workplace is indispensable. Discipline is important because employers expect a certain type of behaviour from their employees at work. Employers cannot achieve the goals they set out if their employees are problematic and cannot be relied upon to deliver productive outcome
Basic Essentials of Employee Discipline. Categories of Difficult Employees. Types of People Problems. Overview of Discipline Process. Legal Perspective of Employee Discipline. Legal Framework. Progressive Approach to Discipline. Legal and HR Process for Resignations, Dismissals & Terminations. Consequence of Illegal Dismissal. Preventing Dole Complaints. Human Resource Perspective of Discipline. Establishing and Administration of the Discipline System.
Seminar seats get sold out pretty fast so if you want to be part of this, kindly do the following.
1. Reserve your seat by filling up the registration form below or
2. Reserve your seat by texting in this format
Employee Discipline. Seminar Date. Your Full Name. Home or Office Address. and Email Address
Example. Employee Disciipline. Dec4-5. Roger Tan. 2 Buendia Ave., Makati City. email@example.com
3. Make a Payment by bank (BPI or BDO). Bank details available upon request.
Email copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive by text/email below details, only after you register using the form below or by text/email.
1. Complete Seminar Venue
2. Company Bank Details – BPI and BDO
Globe 0917 5447717
Smart 0918 9464623
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"