Excavation is one of the hazardous operations in the construction site. Incidents and accidents are inevitable when workers, skilled and professional, are not fully trained on handling excavation or trenching activities. It is in this premise that we are offering this seminar.
Hazards in excavation includes cave-ins, falls, falling load, hazardous atmosphere, mobile equipment, trench collapse, which may result to fatality or disability.
We are promoting safety in the workplace by providing seminars that will add knowledge and skills to individuals exposed to this hazardous activity.
If you are working in the construction or mining industry or if your company or business is involved in excavating and trenching, this seminar is for you. Protect yourself. Be a Safety Advocate.
You are invited to the Public Run
Excavation Safety Seminar
February 27, Saturday
8AM - 5PM
P3,000 pesos per head
Meal not included
To save your slot, pay your registration now.
1. by texting in this format
ExcavationSafety Feb27. Your Full Name. Company Name and Address OR Home Address. Your Email Address
ExcavationSafety Feb27. Roel R. Santos. Extreme Construction. Quezon City. email@example.com
2. by filling-out and submitting the registration form below.
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
Call, text, email
Smart 0918 946 46 23
Globe 0917 544 77 17
Sun 0922 811 18 17
40 hours DOLE Prescribed Safety Trainings
BOSH Training. Basic Occupational Safety and Health
COSH Training. Construction Occupational Safety and Health
LCM Training. Loss Control Management
SPIES Training. Safety Program (Audit) Implementation and Evaluation System
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"