GUIDE TO EFFECTIVE STRATEGIC PLANNING SEMINAR-WORKSHOP
DATE: December 3, 2016 (Saturday)
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Strategic Planning is concerned about the overall direction of the business. Inputs to the planning process should be complete. The methodology should be correct to give outputs that will be valuable to achieve the organization’s objectives. Poor planning causes chaos in business operation and drags the company to failure in meeting the objectives. This seminar-workshop will prevent haphazard preparations of strategic plans.
At the end of the seminar-workshop, the participants would be able to:
1. Improve their approach in strategic planning.
2. Make a strategic plan that will be useful in achieving the organization’s goals.
Module 1: STRATEGIC PLANNING AND THE ORGANIZATION’S VISION, MISSION AND CORE VALUES
- Definition and Importance of Strategic Planning Session
- Definition of Vision / Development of Vision Statement
- Definition of Mission / Development of Mission Statement
- Core Values
Module 2 : SWOT ANALYSIS
- Definition and Usefulness
- Questions to Answer to Determine SWOT
- The SWOT/TOWS Matrix
Module 3 : THE 7S FRAMEWORK
- Round Wheels
- Square Wheels
Module 4 : MICHAEL PORTER’S 5 FORCES MODEL
- New Entrants
- Industry Competitors
Module 5 : ENVIRONMENTAL SCANNING – STEEP
- Sociological Factors
- Technological Factors
- Economic Factors
- Ecological Factors
- Political Factors
Module 6 : FLOWCHART OF STRATEGIC PLANNING PROCESS
- Process Flow
- Definition of Objective, Strategy, Measure and Goal
Module 7 : THE STRUCTURE OF A COMPLETE STRATEGIC PLAN
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through email@example.com
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"