HIGH IMPACT SALES STRATEGIES
DATE: November 26, 2016 (Saturday)
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
It is increasingly widely recognized in the business community that high quality sales skills are scarce. Companies with complex products and services find it difficult to attract and retain the quality of sales talent that can establish and profitably develop strategic account relationships. This module will help equip you with the requisite learning and skills to enable you to both understand and perform selling activities such as sales pitching, strategic sales planning and sales call dialogue, through a very practical and highly interactive teaching approach.
At the end of the learning session, participants will be able to:
1. Recognize selling strategies models and develop the key sales drivers;
2. Consider a number of effective and relevant prospecting techniques & plan;
3. Prepare and deliver an effective sales call and apply this knowledge through role play exercises
Module 1: The Psychology of Selling
Module 2: Attitude vs. Aptitude
Module 3: Major Obstacles to Sales Success
Module 4: The Fear of Rejection
Module 5: Understanding and Eliminating Resistance
Module 6: High Impact Sales Strategies
Module 7: Accelerating the Sales Cycle
Module 8: Building Long Term Customer Relationships
Recap and Synthesis
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"