HOW TO START A BUSINESS – “Let’s Talk Business: When you have finally decided to be your own Boss”
DATE: December 9, 2016 - Friday
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Entrepreneurship refers to an individual's ability to turn ideas into action for a profit or pay.
Becoming an entrepreneur is both a challenging and rewarding journey to take on. If one is equipped with the necessary insights, resources and approaches, a newbie entrepreneur will enjoy the walk from starting the business to running it, promoting it and moving it to thrive and grow.
In this course, one will be able to start, grow and manage their business well. Topics such as financing, creating a system, and building your team will be tackled and focused on. Participants will also understand marketing and how they can harness social media to their advantage.
At the end of this short course, one would be able to:
- Know the ins and outs of starting a business.
- Understand the basic and most important aspects of being an entrepreneur.
- Learn and apply marketing strategies to boost ones business.
- Identify criteria for choosing which business to invest in and how to make it big.
- Become skilled in picking which people to hire or partner with, whether as a start-up or for business expansion.
- Who is the Entrepreneur?
Mindset, Heart-set, Skillset, Why versus How
- Learning the ins and outs of Business basics.
Permits, papers, documentation, start-up guide and checklist
- What are the 5 essential criteria in business?
Market, products and services, partnerships, profit and compensation, timing
- Understanding marketing strategy.
How to reach your market and how to keep them coming back. Understanding guerilla marketing. Maximizing Social media.
- Show me the money.
Financing. Capital partnerships. Your money versus other people’s money.
- Developing your team and system.
Choosing the people to work with: partners, employees, consultants, suppliers, etc. Why is system very important.
- What now?
When the next best step is just do it.
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"