COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINING – “What you say Matters: To Listen and Be Listened To”
DATE: November 24, 2016 – Thursday
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
At the end of this short course, one would be able to:
- Improve one’s ability and skill in communication.
- Develop effective listening and create rapport.
- Learn the elements of a complete communication process.
- Identify one’s own strength and weakness and maximize them.
- Apply what they have learned to effectively communicate their ideas, opinions, and information.
“Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.” – Brian Tracy
Communication skills are a lot bigger than most people perceive and a lot more important than most people think. It is such a common skill that we use it every day but such an uncommon one, that a lot of people often make mistakes over and over again.
This short course covers the basic of what it takes to be an effective communicator. It covers confidence, vocal variety and delivering a message that is heard and understood. It also focuses on identifying one’s strength and weaknesses as well as developing one’s people skills. As part of the training, Filipinism and maximizing one’s knowledge in the English language is also tackled.
- Effective and ineffective communication.
Barriers to communication. Identifying effective and ineffective communication. What is your communication goal?
- What is your communication strength and weaknesses?
How to maximize your strengths and how to develop your weaknesses. First impressions.
- The three V’s of communication.
Visual, Verbal and Vocal.
- Building rapport and effective listening.
Communication is not always about saying the right words, it is about listening as well.
- The seven C’s of communication.
Clear, Concise, Concrete, Correct, Coherent, Complete and Courteous.
- Confidence and Assertiveness.
It is not what you say but how you say it. Capture your listeners with confidence and presence.
- Developing your People Skills.
Interpersonal skills and how it relates to effective communication. To be understood and not just heard.
- Is your English Filipinized?
Pronunciation. How to think in English. Common mistakes and how to correct them.
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"