ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) is a collection of best practices for the management and delivery of IT services and IT infrastructure. These best practices cover all the key Service Management and Service Delivery processes, and recommend the concepts of Service functions that is designed to improve the IT operations.
This course introduces the learners to ITIL, IT Service Management (ITSM), and the key processes that are part of the ITIL Best Practices framework. The ITIL Foundation course uses a combination of excellent delivery from experienced ITSM
practitioners / trainers and samples to describe and introduce learners to key ITIL processes. The result of this course is high knowledge retention, enhanced learning impact and a certified knowledgeable ITSM practitioner.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
Identify and appreciate the various ITIL processes involved in IT Service
Learn the key business benefits of these processes and how to integrate
them into your business'
IT services model
Gain insights into the synergy between organizational IT and the overall
Learn ITSM concepts via an exciting and interactive simulation and practical
case studies for
Easy implementation in the future
Obtain the “Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management”
1. Service Management as a Practice
2. ITIL and ITIL Best Practices – An Overview
3. The Service Lifecycle
4. Key Principles and Models
5. Generic Concepts
6. Key Processes and Functions
a) Service Strategy
b) Service Design
c) Service Transition
d) Service Operation
e) Continual Service Improvement
7. Selected Functions
8. Key Roles and Responsibilities
9. Technology and Architecture
10.Exam Review and Mock Exam
Fοr more details please contact υѕ. 02 625 6441 Look fοr Judy Raon
Sales Executive|Pandora Security Labs Inc.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"