KAIZEN TRAINING FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
DATE: November 12, 2015 (Saturday)
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
SEMINAR DESCRIPTION :
Continuing improvement is necessary for any organization to either simply stay in or be ahead of competition. Customers demand for more reasonable pricing and better quality. Thus Kaizen, which is a process of learning and growing steadily and continually, is not just an option but a must . Kaizen means “change for better” and refers to activities that continually improve all functions and involve all employees from executives to assembly line workers in an organization.
At the end of the seminar, the participants would be able to:
- appreciate the importance of kaizen in continuous improvement.
- understand the principles of and steps in kaizen.
- learn the steps to implement continuing improvement.
- learn the tools necessary to implement kaizen.
- actively participate in implementing kaizen for continuing improvement in theworkplace.
Module 1 : KAIZEN : DEFINITION AND IMPORTANCE
What is Kaizen?
Why do we need Kaizen?
Concepts of Kaizen
Constituents of Kaizen
Module 2 : COST OF QUALITY AND TYPES OF WASTE
Cost of Quality
7 Causes of Wastes ( Muda )
Module 3 : KAIZEN TOOL BOX
7 Basic Quality Tools
Problem Solving Steps
5W + 2H
Module 4 : KAIZEN BLITZ
Set up Reduction
Module 5 : CYCLE OF KAIZEN ACTIVITY
Module 6 : QUALITY MANAGEMENT
QMS and ISO
Module 7 : STEPS TO ESTABLISHING CULTURE OF KAIZEN
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through email@example.com
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"