Prepare yourself for EPS-TOPIK (Korean Language Test) by learning KOREAN LANGUAGE……..
This course is designed to provide introductory knowledge of Korean history, culture, and basic Korean language. The course will focus on historical and cultural aspects of Korea and the influence of the early history of Korea on present day Korea. This will look at the people, customs, and cultural values in everyday life, patterns of behaviors, family structure, and food of Korea. Students learn the Korean alphabet, basic language structures, simple daily expressions such as greetings, telephoning, and shopping while building up their vocabulary.
Course Goals/Objectives: students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate knowledge of the history of Korea.
2. Identify the differences between the thought patterns of Koreans and those of their countries.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of Korean beliefs, customs, and practices.
4. Develop cross-cultural insights by comparing the Korean society with other societies.
5. Develop the four important language skills in Korean: listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
WHAT WE OFFER?
*** KOREAN LANGUAGE TRAINING
*** UNLIMITED SIT-INS AND REVIEW both PBT/CBT
*** Conducting BATTERY and MOCK TEST (2 DAYS/8:00am-5:00pm) patterned from the EPS-TOPIK.
*** Provides the BEST instructor, training kit (2 cds,4 book, free uniform and certificate).
*** Offers refresher course to retakers with 50% discount on training fee.
NOTE: We are using the latest edition of the prescribed book
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
*** Assistance from online registration/survey up to the payment at Occupational Safety and Health
Center / online payment (LANDBANK).
*** Accompany the applicant for the Physical Examination.
*** Meet and guide the Student/applicant during the examination day.
*** Air-conditioned rooms conducive to learning.
*** Expert trainers that can help you pass the test.
TRAINER’S WORK EXPERIENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- ENLI Language Institute - Korean Teacher / Tutor / Interpreter
- TESDA - Language Teacher/Interpreter
- Studied at De La Salle University
- Took up the Mastery of Korean Language Course at KONKUK UNIVERSITY, South Korea
- Passed the EPS-KLT 98% and Korean Language Proficiency Test KLPT (Level 3), South Korea.
Class Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturday-Sunday 8:00am-5:00pm 최선을 다 하고 행운을 빌어 요
Enroll today, start today. Join with us and be one of our lucky passers. Try us to see the difference…..
Permit to Operate (Mayor’s Permit)
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"