You deserve the Best LCM Training in Tarlac City. You deserve us. We will travel to your place for your LCM.
LCM Training, Loss Control Management Training or Advance Occupational Safety and Health Training. DOLE Accredited Safety Training. LCM Training helps increase your qualification to serve as an adviser or consultant to your employer or company that you work for as their safety officer or safetyman. Learn how to compute safety performance measurements and more, modules only for LCM participants. 40 hours
LCM is recommended for those who completed COSH or BOSH training. But if you are willing and committed to learn, you can still attend without BOSH or COSH. No education or employment requirement or qualification, Open to all male or female interested to work as a safety personnel or safety officer in all industries such as manufacturing, retail, services, healthcare, business process outsourcing BPO, call center, poultry, agriculture, real estate developers, financial services, banking, pharmaceuticals, among others. Sometimes construction companies also require LCM from its safety officers. At times, LCM is being required by some DOLE BWC evaluators when you submit your application for accreditation as OSH Practitioner.
LCM Training Tarlac City
Venue: L Square Hotel, San Rafael, Tarlac City near SM Tarlac
40 hours. 4 days. Starts at 8AM, ends at about 6PM. Register. Click here
LCM Safety Training Schedules
Tuesday to Friday
Monday to Thursday
December 5 to 8
2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays
1 Saturday and 3 Sundays
P10,500 per head
P3,000 per head
Pay reservation to save your slot.
Policy. No Reservation No Slot
Limited Slots only
Pay P7,500 balance on training day 1.
Pay reservation or registration fee by bank deposit
Email copy of deposit slip
BPI. Bank of the Philippine Islands
Current Account No. 8800 0046 41
Account Name. iBonrop Marketing
BDO. Banco de Oro
Current Account No. 00 370 800 5251
Account Name. iBonrop Marketing
Current Account No. 0000 007122 909
Account Name. RJ Pornobi Realty
Email copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot pay by bank, you may remit via LBC Cebuana MLhuillier Palawan Express
Name. Ronald Pornobi Address. Tarlac City
Text us the control no., name of sender, amount sent to 09175447717 09189464623
Registration Fee Inclusions
Guaranteed 100% Quality Safety Training from powerhouse expert Safety Practitioners and Safety Consultants. We will equip you with real knowledge, develop safety officer skills, feed you with timely, relevant, and important safety informations, and practices. We know what you need to know and learn. You will get it if you trust your training with us.
1. Certificate of Completion, DOLE standard, issued during graduation or the last day of training
2. Lunch. AM snack. PM snack
3 LCM Safety Training Reference Manual for supplemental reading and reference
4. CD containing trainers presentations, softcopy of OSH Standard
BONUS Freebies. Pro bono. Free
1. Aftersales service. Ask us your concerns on workplace, occupational safety and health after you completed your training with us. We want to keep a good professional working relationship with you and your company as partners in promoting workplace safety and health.
2. Free consultation during the training.
LCM Modules. Crisis Management. Critical, Job, Task Analysis & Procedures. Defensive and Better Driving. Economics in Loss Control. Environmental Health in Industry. Evaluating Individual Performance. Fire Loss Control. Frequency Rate. Group and Personal Communications. History and Philosophy. Incident Investigation. Management Control. Motor Fleet Safety. Occupational Health and Safety Management System. Planned Inspection. Planned Job Observation. Property Damage and Waste Control. Re-entry Planning / Workshop. Risk Management. Safety Performance Measurement. Severity Rate. Stress Management. Security Loss Control. Time Management. and more
Learn and develop your skills in this module called Measurement Tools for Management. This is the core or meat of LCM training. This will teach you how to calculate FR or Frequency Rate and SR or Severity Rate so that you can comply fully with your reportorial requirement called AEDR or Annual Exposure Data Report. Only LCM graduates know how to do this task. Not all trainers know this.
Contact us for any questions. Globe. 0917 544 7717, Smart. 0918 946 4623
Email. email@example.com Click this to register online. https://goo.gl/JyKURz
PPE Module Lecture with Demonstration and Trainee Participation
Lecture Sessions are Participative using Socratic Method of Learning
Activity Based Learnings to
Maximize Knowledge Acquisition and Skills Development
Engr. Ronald Pornobi, MBA
DOLE Accredited OSH Practitioner
Accre. No. 1033 160104C 195
Globe. 0917 544 77 17 Smart. 0918 946 46 23
Mr. Florencio R. Real
DOLE Accredited OSH Consultant
Accre. No. 1030 103015 OSHC 086
FRROHS Consultancy - Construction Safety
Trainer and Consultant. DOLE Accredited
Safety Training Organization
Why LCM Safety Training
1. To increase your qualifications for a job as safety officer, local or overseas.
2. To comply with your business' client requirements.
3. To better qualify for promotion in the company.
4. To perform safety officer duties and responsibilities as consultant or adviser
5. To comply with DOLE in the process of accreditation as safety practitioner or safety consultant.
6. For personal and professional growth.
7. To invest in self education and training.
8. To shift career - from present job to safety.
9. To develop safety curriculum in schools and universities
10. To be more equip in protecting the lives of people you work with.
11. To help companies in controlling the effects of incidents or accidents, loss.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"