LOGISTICS BEYOND TRANSPORTATION
DATE: November 9, 2016 - Wednesday
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Overview& Introduction of the topic
World Markets have become increasingly globalised. To a large extent, this reflects the fact that all countries are adjusting to strong liberalization pressures derived from international trade policies which have a common objective to open up new trading opportunities and integrate countries into global economy. The Seminar you are about to delve into looks at issues relating to Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Provides a general explanation of the impact of logistics, which will help the participant to understand some issues involved when applying logistics system. Relates the logistical functions such as purchasing, manufacturing, physical distribution and marketing management with logistical channel.
Objectives upon completion of this module:
- Define the term logistics and its role
- State activities relating to and associated with Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Strategy and impact to global competitiveness
- Apply best practice to Improve competitiveness
Module 1 –Related Issues to Logistics
- Logistics by definition
- 5 Rights of Logistics
- Logistics Strategy of Enterprises
- Impact on competitive advantage
- Cost associated with the physical transfer of goods
- Transit time
- Safety of goods
Module 2 – Logistics Concepts and Supply Chain Management
- Definition of Supply Chain Management
- Activities associated with Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Management:Basic,Evolution,Ultimate
- Shippers Perspective on Transport & Logistics
Module 3 –Functions of Logistics
- Purchasing, Models and Techniques
- Application of Just In Time Practices
- Decision to Produce or Purchase
- Marketing, Trade or Transaction Channel
- Determining Choice of Transport
- Logistics Marketing & Service Quality
Module 4– Global Trends in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Re-examination of Logistics Concepts
- Demand for improvement
- Developments made on the side of logistics&scm
- Dealing with Logistics service providers
Module 5– Evolving Role of Freight Forwarder
- Functions of a Modern Freight Forwarder
- Defining forwarders as principal or agent?
Module 6- Transportation Documents
- Bill of Lading & Contents
- MBL & HBL
- Negotiable and Non Negotiable
- Other Transport Documents
Module 7-Carriers Liability in relation to goods
- Liability of Freight forwarders
- Common Factors that leads to Liabilities
Module 8- Multimodal Transport
- Definition of Multi Modal Transport
- Advantages of Multi modal Transport
- Different Forms of Multi Modal Transport
Module 9- Cargo & Packaging
- Commodity to Cargo
- Methods of Cargo Packaging
- Handling & Preparation
- Loading & Unloading
- Documents and Packaging
Module 10- Cargo handling equipments
- Equipments for Cargo Handling
- Vessel Handling Equipments
Module 11- Alternative Transport Solutions
- Types of MTos
- Relations with Intervening parties
- Scope of Mtos
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"