Network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Training - by Pandora Security Labs
Contact us now @ 625-6114 | 625-2861 or email us.
This workshop gives an in-depth perspective of network vulnerability assessment & penetration testing (VAPT) approach and methodology that covers all modern infrastructure and operating systems.
This workshop is designed to teach IT and aspiring security professionals the tools and techniques required to perform a comprehensive network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing.
Participants of this course will eventually learn how to design, secure and test networks to protect their organization from external threats. This workshop will help participants to systematically identify and mitigate risks to the security of their organization's infrastructure.
What will you learn from this course:
1. Introduction to Web Application Security
a. Understanding Network Services
ii. Analyzing Network Architecture
b. Networking Technology
i. Port Numbers
iv. Firewalls and Routers
2. Types of Attacks
a. Most Common Attacks
b. Server-side Vs Client Site
c. Remote Code Execution
d. Buffer Overflow Attacks
e. Memory Attacks
3. Mapping, Recon and Enumerating Network
a. Enumerating Network Services
b. Tools, tools and more tools
c. Intelligence Gathering
4. Network Penetration Testing Methodologies
a. Pentesting Framework
b. Manual and Automated
c. Validation and Reporting
5. Building your Own Hacking lab
d. Network Topology
6. Hacking your Own Network Pentesting Lab
Our instructors are top security professionals themselves from different Fortune 500 companies. They each hold certifications from different vendors such as Cisco, EC-Council, GIAC, ISC2 and many more. With our mission and our security professional instructors, we guarantee you the highest caliber of training/workshop as our instructors provide practical information and informative experiences.
Pandora Security Labs
Pandora Security Labs is a security software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides defensive, offensive and administrative security for IT infrastructures.
Pandora Security Labs is also a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), providing the following services:
- Managed Security Monitoring, 24x7x365
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- IT Security Consulting
- Security Training
- Managed Security Devices
Registration and Clarifications
Regular rate: P20,000 + VAT
* Early bird rate: P19,250 + VAT (Register 2 weeks before the training schedules.Else regular rate applies.)
** Group rate: P18,300 + VAT (Promo applicable if you enroll 5 participants in the training)
Note: All Pandora Security Labs training courses listed are subject to VAT. Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch, soft copy of materials, certificate of completion and exam voucher (if w/ exam) for certification course. Price and schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- 3 days
1806 Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas 1605, Pasig City,Philippines
Seats are limited so enroll now!See you there!
For other registration and clarification matters, please feel free to contact us.
Tel: (02) 625-6114, (02) 625-2861
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"