Real Hands On Training Workshop.Invest in your training and education today.
Join this rare training opportunity to enhance your project planning and controlling using the powerful
Primavera P6 Professional Version 16.1
This is a hands-on training workshop to be facilitated by a guru in utilizing the extremely unique features of Primavera. We are limiting the number of participants to 15 pax only to ensure that you will get an absolute, relevant, and useful training. The registration fee includes lunch, AM snack, PM snack, Certificate of Proficiency
September 24. 1PM - 9PM, then September 25. 8AM - 5PM
This is based on the availability of our resource trainer.
2 Days (16 Hours)
P15,000 per head
P5,000 per head
deductible from Reg Fee.
Pay balance of P10,000 on Sept 3
Participant will be requested to visit the office with his laptop so that the Primavera software will be installed prior to the date of the training.
Includes lunch, AM snack, PM snack, Certificate of Completion
This course provides hands-on training for Primavera's client/server based solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling. Scheduling techniques will be covered. This two-day course leads you through hands-on workshops that create and track an entire project to completion. All workshops and instruction use the three basic elements of project management: schedule, resource and costs.
- Create a project with activities and resources
- Calculate a schedule
- Analyze resource/cost data
- Compare current vs. target schedules
Who Should Attend?
- Civil Engineers
- Site Supervisors
- Resource Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- The ability to use a personal computer and understand the fundamentals of the operating system
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- An understanding of how projects are planned, scheduled and controlled, including understanding the project management processes applicable to your projects.
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
Training Facilitator Resource Person Speaker
FRReal Occupational Health & Safety Consultancy
Business Development Manager
DOLE OSH Practitioner
Accreditation No. 1033-160104C-195
valid until January 4, 2019
Call Text Email
Globe 0917 544 7717
Smart 0918 946 4623
Sun 0922 8111 817
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"