SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
DATE: November 22, 2016 - Tuesday
TIME: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
This module offers a comprehensive overview of Supply Chain Management as a business philosophy and a corporate strategy to Drive or turn-around the business. It includes a study of Supply ChainEvolution, a thorough discussion of its scope, and its strategic role inbusiness and economy today. It aims to aid the participant to understand some issues involved when applying strategies concerning supplies and other activities that correlates with it such as with purchasing, manufacturing, physical distribution and marketing management.
On the completion of this module the participant should be able to:
- Describe important issues related to Supply Chain Management
- Understand Procurement Process
- Learn the doctrine of competitiveness;
- Describe the strategies in improving competitiveness
Who Should Participate
- Supply Chain Officers and personnel
- Production planners and supervisors;
- Business owners
- Executives with working capital concerns
Module 1 – Supply Chain Management Definition
- Supply Chain Definition
- Supply Chain Management: Basic, Evolution, Ultimate
- Elements of Supply Chain Management
- SCM Strategy
- SCM Ambition
- Distribution Channels
Module 2 – Supply Chain Functions
- Purchasing& Procurement
- Production Logistics: Just in Time Practices
- Activities associated with Supply Chain Management
- Maintaining Quality Service
- Meeting Clients Demands
Module 3– Warehousing& Inventory Management
- Warehousing & Functions
- Warehouse Best Practices
- Warehouse Design & Lay out
- Stock Management & Control
- Types of Warehouses
- 5S Application
Module 4 – Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Understanding Logistics and Role of TPL Providers
- Logistics Concerns
- Logistics & Marketing
- Distribution Channels
- Modes of Transportation
Module 5: Change in Logistics and Warehouse Management
- Logistics & Supply Concepts
- The need to improve logistics management
- Physical, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
* Please bring a calculator& possibly prepare a list of Inventory available at your warehouses.
SEMINAR FEE: Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700 per head (Regular rate: Php 3,000 per head) which will comprise meals during the training, handouts and all necessary materials. We are also offering in-house training and seminars depending on the need of the companies.
TERMS ON PAYMENT:
- Pay in full 5 days before the seminar and avail our early bird rate of Php 2,700.00 only.
- Payments on the day of the seminar must be on cash basis only.
Payments made through Checks can only be made through company checks. Personal checks can be accepted provided that it is an advance payment.
- Walk in participants shall pay the regular rate either through cash or check provided that the check is under a BDO account and payable to iLearn professional Solutions Inc. and that the same was declared good.
- Senior /students and/or person with disability, is given a special privilege of 20% discount provided that payment be made any time before 5 days of the scheduled seminar. On site payment of the students and seniors shall be entitled of 10% discount.
- Upon payment, proof must be forwarded through email or fax to 4842342.
- Proof of payments (original deposit slip) shall be required for presentation on the day of the schedule.
- Cancellation 5 days before the scheduled seminar: FULL AMOUNT
- Cancellation 3 days before the scheduled seminar: 70% REFUND
- Cancellation at the scheduled seminar: ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE FORFEITED
For further information, you may visit our website at www.ilearnph.com. You may also directly call us at 09395581888 or 09156406325 or through our office landline number 02-2557593 / 02-4841904 / 3704792. You may also visit our company office at #2563 LemeryStreet,Malate Manila. Or send us an email through email@example.com
Allow us to be part of your improvement and success.
Improve, excel and succeed through i-LEARN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS INC.!!!
I Learn Professional Seminars
2563 Lemery St. Malate Manila
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"