The Philippine Society for Construction Safety Practitioner has organized a Training and Assessment
Scaffold Erector NC2 Training and Assessment
September 18, 2016
Limited slots. 10 slots left.
Training will be conducted in the morning (AM).
Assessment will be held in the afternoon (PM).
P5,000 per head
VAT Exclusive. No meal
Ibonrop Marketing as marketing arm can issue an Official Receipt, pay P5,600 to get an OR.
First: Register by texting in this format
SCA NC2 July24. Your Full Name. Company Name and Company Address or Home Address. Email Address
SCA NC2 July24. Rodrigo Poe Duterte. SB Construction Corp. Buendia Ave., Makati City. firstname.lastname@example.org
Second: Pay your Registration Fee
Pay your registration fee by BPI Bank deposit to
BPI. Bank of the Philippine Islands
Current Account No. 0420 0256 29
Account Name. Florencio R. Real
After paying by bank deposit
Email copy of the deposit slip
You may pay via Cebuana Lhuillier or LBC to these details
Name. Florencio R. Real Address. Quezon City
If you paid by Cebuana or LBC, text us the reference number and sender name so Mr. Real can claim, verify, confirm your payment.
Construction Site, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City
near Ateneo de Manila University
Bring the following on the training Day
1. Photocopy of any valid ID.
2. Four (4) pieces colored passport size ID picture with name in front, in white background, wearing collared shirt (polo or polo shirt.
3. PPEs (hardhat, harness, safety shoes) you will use during the training.
4. Tools (size 17 or 18 spanner/ratchet) you will use during the actual erection. If you do not have tools, you may borrow if other participants will lend their tools.
5. Bring the original bank deposit slip, or the Cebuana receipt, or LBC receipt.
Engr. Ronald Pornobi
Call, text, email us
Globe 0917 544 77 17
Smart 0918 946 46 23
Organized by: The Philippine Society for Construction Safety Practitioners
in cooperation with TESDA Accredited Assessment Center
Ibonrop Marketing as promotional arm
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"