Totally lively and somewhat chaotic, floating markets in small 'khlongs' or canals are filled with flat boats piled high with fresh produce, paddled by ladies ready to stop and bargain at a moment’s notice. It’s colorful, noisy, touristy but great fun. Located 30 kilometers outside Bangkok, the Rose Garden comprises 75 acres of perfectly manicured grounds with a lake as a central feature. It's a place for gentle strolls, picnics, and cultural shows and children's entertainment like an elephant show alongside excellent restaurants.
Joining Bangkok Tour, wholeday
- Includes transportation and English speaking guide
- Price per person
Damneon Saduak Floating Market with Rose Garden and lunch
Child 3-8yo and not exceeding 130cm in height.
Please be at your hotel lobby / pick-up point 10 minutes before time of pick-up. Delayed guests for pick-up may be left behind.
Subject to availability upon booking. Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services.
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
Office: (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile: (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"