Beijing China, constantly reimagining itself as it races towards the future, yet inextricably linked to its glorious, notorious past, Běijīng is as compelling as it is complex.
Some things never change in Běijīng and that is equally enticing. Food is always outstanding and the parks and temples remain oases of peace. Above all, is being surrounded by the tangible evidence of China's amazing, dramatic history, whether it's the Forbidden City or the Great Wall. It's never boring here.
Beijing China Tour Package Itinerary and Inclusions:
Day 1 Manila - Beijing c/o guest (Lunch)
- Arrival, airport pick-up, visit Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City (closed on Mondays), Tea Shop, check-in Beijing hotel
Day 2 Beijing (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Tour to Great wall of China (Juyongguan), Jade Shop, Herbal Medicine shop, Olympic Green Common Domain, Bird Nest (outside), and Water Cube (outside), Wangfujing Shopping Street.
Day 3 Beijing (Breakfast)
- Visit Silk Shop, then free time
Day 4 Beijing - Manila c/o guest (Breakfast)
- transfer to the airport for departure flight
City Inn Hotel 4*, P4900 each, Twin sharing
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"