Baguio City probably has the most visitor attractions clustered in a relatively small area compared to other tourist destinations in the Philippines. The most popular tourist attractions are located near each other. Just 8.2 km from east to west and 7.2 km from north to south and with inexpensive public transportation available, the City of Pines is one of the easiest places to explore. Cool weather, fresh atmosphere, charming culture... that's Baguio CIty.
Baguio Tour Package
Itinerary and Inclusions:
Day 1 meet and greet at Baguio bus terminal (our package starts in Baguio) and transfer to hotel, pick-up available 6am to 6pm only
check-in Baguio hotels
Overnight in Baguio hotels
Day 2 Breakfast, 830am 6 hours chauffered Baguio tour
Day 3 Breakfast, check-out
Le Monet Hotel
- new, upscale, inside Camp John Hay compound
2 nights, 2-in-a-room
+ Bus fare
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"