A fusion of East and West, Penang embraces modernity while retaining its traditions and old world charm. These are reflected in its harmonious multiracial populace and well-preserved heritage buildings with George Town being accorded as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site recently. Long regarded as the food capital of Malaysia, Penang also entices visitors with its beautiful coasts and scrumptious cuisines.
Penang Malaysia Tour Package
Itinerary and inslusion:
Day 1 Penang airport/Penang ferry terminal pick-up
Day 2 Penang hotels breakfast
9am 1/2 day Penang Tour
- Traditional Batik Art, local fruit stall, traditional Malay Villages, Snake Temple, sample famous White Coffee
Day 3 Penang hotels breakfast, transfer to Penang
airport or Penang ferry terminal
St Giles Wembley Hotel
P5,600 each, min of 2 traveling together
Please add airfare
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services.
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile: (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"