Baguio City is gifted with a variety of cultural, historical and scenic attractions that make it an interesting destination, a favorite among local and foreign tourists, whole families on vacation, and honeymooners. Boasting natural beauty, chilly weather, tourist-friendly people and vistas, the City of Pines is the culmination for the idyllic escape from the tropical heat of the Philippine lowlands.
Baguio Tour Package
- Pick up transfer to Baguio hotel from bus terminal
- Baguio hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 6 hour Chauffeured Baguio Tour to Baguio tourist spots:
Drive through - Burhman Park, Session Road, Get off (as time permits) Orchidarium, Mansion House Baguio, Mines view Park, Good Shepherd Baguio, Camp John Hay Baguio, Wright Park Baguio, PMA Baguio City, Easter Weaving Room, Kenon Road view deck. Final drop off Baguio City Market/SM City Baguio.
- new, near Burnham Park
+ Bus fare
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"