- Stunning can’t even begin to describe Coron, Palawan.Pockmarked with enchanting lakes, granite rock formations, snorkelling spots, and gorgeous beaches make Coron a top travel destination in many travel lists.
Explore this amazing, one-of-a-kind wonder of nature with ITG’s Coron tour and experience a remarkable, hassle-free vacation with us today!
- Fun Fact: Several WWII Japanese shipwrecks can be found in depths of Coron’s water, which makes it one of the Philippines’ most visited wreck diving destinations.
62 Baco St. Cor. Dapitan St., Brgy Sta. Teresita, Quezon City, Philippines
☎(+632) 6978388 | 9750063
????(+63995) 637.68.88 / (+63908) 144.02.01
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"