DAVAO is home to the Philippine royalties – Waling-waling, the Queen of Philippine orchids; Durian, the King of Tropical Fruits; Mt. Apo, the King of Philippine Mountains; and the Philippine Eagle, the King of Philippine Skies.
D1 airport pick-up, check-in Davao hotels
Davao Tour A (10 hours)
Chauffered Countryside and Davao City Tour
1. Eden Park with lunch and tour
2. Philippine Eagle Sanctuary (P150+5)
3. Malagos Garden Resort (P125)
4. Japanese Tunnel (P50)
5. Apo ni Lola (pasalubong shopping)
If time permits, can include -
6. Davao Crocodile Park (P150)
7. Jack's Ridge
8. Davao White Water Rafting (TBA)
9. Davao Museum (P100)
+ Indicated Entrance fees payable when there
D3 breakfast, proceed to wharf, boat transfer to Paradise Island Davao
D4 breakfast, transfer to the airport for departure flight
Ritz Hotel - with garden pool
Twin - P8,200 each
Triple - P7,000 each
Less P200 for a minimum of 10 persons
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"