Baguio is a highland retreat in the Grand Cordillera, with pine trees, crisp cold breezes and low verdant knolls and hillocks. Through decades, Baguio has morphed from what was once a grassy marshland into a highly urbanized city. It has made its mark as a premiere tourist destination in the Northern part of the Philippines with its cool climate, foggy hills, panoramic views and lovely flowers. Being the ideal convergence zone of neighboring highland places, Baguio has become the melting pot of different peoples and cultures. Come experience the fresh atmosphere and charming culture of Baguio City with tours and side trips and get more in touch with the beauty of nature.
Baguio Tour Package
Itinerary and Inclusions:
Day 1 meet and greet at Baguio bus terminal (our package starts in Baguio) and transfer to hotel, pick-up available 6am to 6pm only
check-in Baguio hotels
Overnight in Baguio hotels
Day 2 Breakfast, 830am 6 hours chauffered Baguio tour
Day 3 Breakfast, check-out on guest arrangement
- new, short walk to Burnham Park
+ Bus fare
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Email address - email@example.com
VISIT OUR WEBSITES
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"