LEGOLAND Malaysia is the first Legoland Park in Asia and the sixth in the world. It is a full day family theme park with more than 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions that offers a full day of adventure, education and fun.
There are 15,000 Lego models found throughout the Park which are created out of 50 million LEGO bricks. The theme park has seven themed areas covering 76 acres - the same as 50 full-size football staduims.
Legoland Malaysia Tour
Malaysia Tour Packages
2 nights Johor Bahru Hotel (via Singapore)
Itinerary and Inclusions:
- Arrival pick-up at Singapore
- Transfer to Johor Bahru, check-in hotel of choice
- Legoland with 1-Day Themepark Ticket, with return transfers (930am pick-up, back to hotel at 6pm), +P500 including Water Park
- Departure and transfer to Singapore (surcharge apply for transfers later than 8pm)
Hallmark Regency Hotel
P7,200 each, min of 4
Please add airfare
Subject to availability upon booking. Rate subject to change without prior notice.
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services.
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile: (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"