QUIAPO GHOST TOUR WITH FREE PARANORMAL CONSULTATION
FOR ONLY PHP500 PER PERSON
(Entrance fees, Service of a Paranormal guide and Taxes are included)
Hurry! Limited Time Offer Only!
PLEASE MAKE READING A HABIT.......
Mission of this tour:
- Learn from the past.
- Aware and experience the unseen.
- Help in restoring one of the heritage sites.
Note: We want our participants to become aware of the paranormal activities and definitely, we don't intend to scare anyone.
1. It's a group joining tour so even if you're only one, you could join the other group to combine and meet the minimum number of participants. This is also a chance to meet new friends.
2. Exclusive / Private tour could be requested. Please contact us for the details.
3. Minimum of 10 persons (group joining or exclusive tour) per date to proceed the walk. Subject to availability.
4. Below 15 years old will be allowed to join the group as long as there's a waiver from the parent/guardian.
5. Wear comfortable clothes and footwear so you could enjoy more the tour.
6. Eat heavy meal before you go to the tour.
7. Bring water to keep you hydrated and umbrella.
8. Put insect repellant to protect you from insect bites.
Complete details will be given to those who will avail the tour.
" RATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE" .
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to make a reservation?
We require full payment to make a reservation. Here are the options on how you can pay:
a. You can visit our office at Unit 2D CSV Properties Bldg. Maysilo Circle, Mandaluyong (infront of Mandaluyong city hall and beside Pan de Manila)
b. Bank transfer or deposit at any BDO branch
Savings account # 280783175
Account name: Funtouristic Travel
Please send us the pic of the deposit slip once payment has been made at email@example.com including your full name, contact number and preferred date (give at least two options). Subject to availability.
OFFICE HOURS: Mondays to Friday at 10am until 5pm only.
2. After we settled the payment, what's the next step?
After we received the pic of the deposit slip in our email address, we will send a confirmation and details needed for your scheduled tour within 24 to 48 hours.
3. Is it refundable?
We're sorry to inform you that it is nonrefundable so please make sure that you can make it on your confirmed schedule.
4. Can we go there on any of the scheduled dates and pay on site?
We're sorry to inform you that we don't allow walk-ins. First payment, first reserve basis only.
5. What if we are below 10 persons, could we join other group?
Yes, solo or group joiners are welcome. But in order to push thorugh with the scheduled date, there should be a minimum of 10 persons or combined groups per date.
6. What if we are less than 10 persons and we want an exclusive tour, is that possible?
Yes, as long as you will pay the total amount of 10 persons.
7. Where is the meeting place?
We will only divulge the information to the confirmed participants.
8. What time it will start?
5:30pm so don't be late.
9. Is there a specific itinerary for the tour?
Yes, there is a specific itinerary but we could divulge the information to the confirmed participants.
10. Can I bring my pet?
We're sorry to inform you that we don't allow pets in the tour.
11. Will you allow under 15 years old to join the tour?
We only allow 15 years old and up but we can also allow 12 to 14 years old if there's a signed waiver from the guardian and should be accompanied by an adult. 12 years old and below are not totally allowed.
12. What if it rain during my scheduled date?
It will depend on how heavy the rain is. The confirmed paticipants will be informed if it will be pushed through or rescheduled.
13. What will you expect during the tour?
Quiapo Ghost Tour is not a typical kind of tour. Our participants will learn from the past, will become aware and educate about the unseen. Our aim is not to scare anyone but to helpthem understand about the paranormal activities. Question and answer portion will definitely be a part of the tour so prepare your "one million dollar question:.
14. Why Quiapo and not other places that are known for ghost?
Why not? Quiapo is rich with stories which is mostly neglected by everyone. There are heritage sites that fit to the requirements of this tour. Why don't you try so you can find it to yourself?
Please click the link for more details and available schedules :
FOR INQUIRIES / BOOKINGS :
Office hour: Monday to Friday 10am until 5pm only
Office address: Unit 2D CSV Properties Bldg., 329 Maysilo Circle, Mandaluyong city. Phil, 1550.
Landline: (02) 4702848
Mobile: (SUN) 09228436781 / (SMART) 09209690546
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
"Enjoy Travel, Help Others!"
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"